FILTERCAGES FOR EVERY KIND OF FILTERBAGS
It is important to have a right stanchion for the filterbags and to compute the look of the stanchion body, for their right stanchion.
All of the filtercages, which are cylindrical, can be made of a very hard wire (4mm thickness), in every kind and dimension between F:100 and F:200 and length to 5mm.
After their construction they are cleaned from the oil and they are painted with a polyesteric dye (no-epoxic).
Their resistance is bigger than the filtercages’ which are made of galvanized wire.
The cylindrical filtercages can also be made, either or galvanized high hardness stainless, or of galvanized.
Filtercages of every kind are used for the better suspension of filterbags, so that the JET-PULSE cleaning system have the best possible results.
TYPES OF FILTERCAGES
- Envelope type with special attachment.
- Filtercage with hatch, bottom and funnel ventouri inside.
- Oval shaped with mess 50x50mm.
- Hatch-bottom and funnel ventouri outside or inside.
- Filtercage with hatch-bottom suspended.
- Special attachment for rubber in a direct construction in the up-side, hatch vetouri inside and protective throal for the filterbag.
- Divided filtercage to 5m length, between 1 and 5 connections. It also has ventouri, hatch and bottom.
- Ordinary filtercage with hatch, bottom and ventouri.